Show Some Love!
Amazon.com Price: (as of 2014-07-31 01:18:00 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Maxi Kick is the award-winning, high performance, 3-wheel scooter for kids ages 6-11, from micro. The Swiss-designed Maxi, has a lean-to-steer mechanism that makes it unique and fun, giving kids the feeling of surfing the sidewalks as they curve and carve.
The maxi Scooter has won several awards, including the prestigious Oppenheim Portfolio’s Gold and Platinum Award Seals for 2009, as well as the Oppenheim SNAP award seal. It also was named Best Scooter for Kids ages 6-11 by Toy Report. And, the NBC Today Show featured the maxi as part of its ‘Best Toys for Summer 2009′ series with Stephanie Oppenheim.
The maxi has an amazingly smooth, quiet ride, even on urban sidewalks and it’s light weight, yet exceptionally durable construction is easy for kids and parents alike to see and appreciate.
The maxi can be purchased with T-Bar Steering or Pilot stick steering (or both)and both steering mechanisms are available as an accessory purchase if the rider wants to change steering styles at a later date.
All scooters and kickboards made by micro are of modular construction, which means that all parts are replaceable, so the maxi can, almost literally, last forever. Weight limit 120lbs.
Durable, fun, practical, the maxi is perfect for the commute to school!
- The Maxi is the highest quality, best performing scooter for kids ages 6-10 – the Hottest scooter of the season!
- The maxi’s 3-wheel construction and unique lean-and-steer mechanism combine for superior curving and carving, creating the feel of ‘surfing the sidewalks’. • The Maxi’s Italian-made wheels, of highest quality PU, create an impossibly smooth glide, perfect for Urban, or Suburban, pavements.
- The maxi’s Italian-made wheels, of highest quality PU, create an impossibly smooth glide, perfect for Urban, or Suburban, pavements.
- The maxi was engineered and constructed for superior durability – for kids in this age group, it had to be!
- And finally, the maxi is very light weight, only about 5.5lbs, which makes it easy to maneuver and light enough to pick up and carry when need be.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!