Show Some Love!
Amazon.com Price: $195.00 (as of 2013-12-09 20:40:23 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E100 electric scooter. Boasting a chain-driven, high-torque motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E100 is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend’s house or head to the park. Unlike Razor’s E300S and E500S scooters–whose motors start from a standing position–the E100 requires a small manual kickoff to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once the rider is on the move, however, the electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour–fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. And thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, which takes about eight hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch.
- Sleek electric scooter with chain-driven, high-torque motor and twist-grip throttle
- Requires a small manual kickoff to 3 mph before trigger engages motor
- Adjustable handlebar adapts to riders of all sizes; hand-operated front brake
- Motor cruises at speeds of up to 10 mph; up to 40 minutes of use per charge
- Recommended for ages 8 and older (120 pounds max weight); 90-day warranty
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!